Monday 11 December 2006

Oh dear not again...

We went to theatre darlings which I gather is what people do in London. But we had to kill some time in London darlings before hand, witness said killing in a mini photo collage of me killing below. I went to this super elaborate toilet in London called the National Gallery, it had a cafe and an art gallery with it as well, but I didn't go to the toilet so it was a bit of a wasted trip not going to the main part of the National Gallery. I also went to covent garden where my housemates encouraged me to have my photo taken outside a t-shirt shop, I'm not sure exactly why. Oh and we visited a waterstones, they had a book I wanted, but then I remembered I'm not a mentalist so I didn't buy it.

Did I mention darlings I went to theatre? Well my housemate introduced me to this system of turning up on the day and deciding what you wanted to see on the day. Sounds like madness! We saw the Rocky Horror picture show, a show I enjoyed even more because of some actor I'd forgotten I rather liked. Mr. Steve Pemberton of League of Gentlemen fame who stole the show for me with the wonderful responses to heckles.
"She rided a..."
"COCK"
"I've got tidlewave written here, but I will accept cock"
I enjoyed the whole show, it made me remember how much the film is as weird as fuck, but oddly enjoyable, and has made me want to listen to the time warp again, just after I've finished listening to Hanson's MmmBop. I'm sure Hanson's MmmBop has no real lyrics and just consists of the brothers making wierd as fuck noises.

No comments: