Sunday 17 December 2006

The Independent MeMe

Well me blog family of Dan and Cheryl did this, so without further explanation, here is my attempt.

If I weren't talking to you right now I'd be...
At work at Tk Maxx? Because the only reason I'm not at work is to do this MeMe, not because I hate the place, have been feeling ill and want a reason to not to go into work.
That or I'd be watching a DVD or facebook stalking or summat mildly interesting.

A common misperception of me is...
God knows, to some I'm that quiet person, others I'm that dirty minded person, others I'm a ginger role model. So in answers to all 3 of those things, no I'm not that quiet , just a bit auquard at times, dirty minded? A bit, but considering my lack of milk making experience quite innocent and as for the ginger role model, I'm not, I'm just doing my part for the ginger civil rights movement.

I am not a politician but...
that means I'm not a cunt.

I'm good at...
making an idiot of myself, knowing pointless celebrity tripe, being polite, knowing star wars, talking crap to receptive ears.

I'm very bad at...
getting to know new people, making the effort to make conversation with people I don't know well, self control in the previously mentioned making an idiot of myself, pushing myself to do something with my life,

You know me as a ginger student but in truer life I would have been...
A busty blonde.

The best age to be is...
I dunno, my life at nineteen isn't too bad.

No comments: