Tuesday 26 December 2006

My Christmas - dull post time

Hello there, I celebrated christmas yesterday, did you? Was yours good? Oh really, get anything good? Oh you got one of those, they are cool!

My christmas you ask? It was alright, christmas dinner was lovely, spending time with my family after not being with them since novemember was nice. Presents you ask? Well I got a few DVDs and some money. I got Peep Show series 3, sadly it can't play on my laptop so I can't play it on the move so I'll have to partake in the traditional christmas activity of taking something back, wonderful.

Christmas TV? Bit underwhelming in all honesty. I watched Harry Potter for some reason after a walk around my sussex village to see what was different out of restlessness (they've not finally got a indian after NIMBY type of complaining from people who live 10 minutes away!). Harry Potter was alright. Not sure what the fricking fuss is and why I care about the fricking fuss. Then watched Doctor Who, was entertaining, sure, but a little over the top and frantic that I lost a little interest by the end of the episode. Oh and my mum and sister talked over the first quater of an hour of it, disgraceful. Doctor who must be watched in silence and awe, not chat about the fucking new indian in the village. Little Britain Abroad? Double underwhelming. The ocassional laugh, but now I'm just looking at the show at disbelief trying to understand why I liked it once upon a time.

Well it's boxing day today, and I'm currently drugged up feeling a little drousy. I come home and I'm sneezing away, there's something I'm allergic to in the house, I think it's the cat, I don't want to confirm this, I love cats, I am a cat person, but my aunt developed a cat allergy suddenly, I have a bad feeling I do. So as I type this blog I'm on some drug I can't remember the name of, it's sounds like hysterectomy, I can't drink alcohol, probably for the best, I don't want to be wankered infront of the parents. It's stopping my sneezing which is wicked. Innit.

My boxing day was alright, Aunt, Uncle, Cousin and Grandparents came round. I had to amuse my seven year old cousin which was suprisingly easy when he has a cyberman voice changer toy. I encouraged him to make burping and farting noises through it, I am a bad influence.

I can't think of anything else to blog about my christmas other than my concern that I'm going to have to spend the next 2 weeks at home drugged up to prevent me from sneezing at something I'm allergic to at home. Good Day.

No comments: