Tuesday 12 December 2006

Harry Potter?!?

Whilst walking back from town today after some limited christmas shopping I walked past piss heads bench. Okay that fact in itself isn't worth blogging about. Piss heads bench you ask? Why it's a bench just outside of the town centre which often has drunk people with cans. That fact in itself isn't very exciting, but feel free to pretend it is. One of the participants on piss head bench in drunken slurred way said "that kid looks like Harry Potter" refering to me I assumed. Hell I think he pointed at me. After about 5 seconds of confusion in my gingery head I remarked "More like Ron" which I got some drunken swaggerd sort of "Yeah" and his drunken college remarked, well more repeated what I said "more like Ron" and whilst I was walking away I think the guy said "cunt" under his breath.

Now I'm just a little confused, I'm sure I don't look like Harry Potter, he might not have been refering to me as Harry Potter, he was drunk so why am I running this through my mind?

Maybe because I'm scared of being told I look like Harry Potter.

No comments: