Saturday 2 December 2006

Can't be assed to go to bed, so I'll MeMe your ass

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I don't know if I looked in the mirror today, might have done briefly when getting clothes out and I would have been naked so it would have been a dull thought such as... I dunno. How Quickly can I erect you? Or Summat.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
£10.86 exactly.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
Bore.
4. Favourite planet?
Tatooine.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My Housemate. I get so few calls that I make a point of answering them.
6. What is your favourite ring tone on your phone?
I have a shit phone. No favourites. So Pass Mate.
7. What shirt are you wearing?A
A Green Primark one. Woah.
8. Do you “label” yourself?
I'm too "individual" to label myself.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
My Feet.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Dan? An amusing fella, delightful company. Oh and Gay.
12. What does your watch look like?
Crap.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Online probably.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
You want the full text? Well here goes. "Well you wouldn't want you to get bored! I'm ok now, gearing up for office move, take care. mum" Shittingly exciting.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
There's one in Calgary in Canada, My cousin kept taking me and my sister there when I was on holiday there. It was unexciting, they had slush pupy type thinks that my cousin insisted we had to have. They weren't all that.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Oh
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
No Idea. Don't think it'll be my parents, they aren't the sort.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My crotch.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Caffiene and Alcohol. That's it. Honest Guvnor.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I ain't no square, I'm digital now biatch.
21. Favourite age you have been so far?
18.
22. Your worst enemy?
Evil Tree.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of me and my friend hugging our idol. First time in my life I've got a picture of me as my wallpaper.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Good Bye my lovers. Too my housemates. Really.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million. The novelty of flying would wear thin soon.
26. Do you like someone?
Yes. Not in that way.
27. The last song you listened to?
Take That's Patience. I've listened to this song far far far too many times.
29. What’s your favourite number?
Brazil, as in Brazil Britains feared dead.
30. Where did you live in 1987?
For 8 months of it in my mums tummy, then the next four months at home in Sussex, a village near Gatwick.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not Really.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope so. They wouldn't tell me if they were.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At School. Didn't hear about it until I got home and turned the TV on.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Accept I've lost my money, I can't be assed the hassle of finding someone to get my money back.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
At times, when I'm not being a nob or being shy.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I've covered this before, it would be the kitemark, see here.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
German.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Probably. But I want to know what love is, I want you to show me.
39. Are you touchy feely?
Not Really.
40. What’s your life motto?
"I'm not paid enough to care" I dread to think that at a point in my life I might be paid enough to care.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Underwear, T-Shirt, Trousers.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
No particular favourite, London is okay, Reading is not too bad, Crawley whilst scummy, has some scummy charm.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A bottle of cherry coke.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
For my 18th birthday, my dad forced me to write thank you letters, first time in my life I've had to do that.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
No.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I'll get back to you on that in a few years time.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Well my family on my dads side has a few generations in Manchester, then previous to that Norfolk. My mums side has no variation other than being from near leicster.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
This Thursday.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My mouth, I'm thirsty.
50. Have you been burned by love?
End on a question I can't answer, unless you're refering to self love? or parental love?

No comments: