Tuesday 23 January 2007

A MeMe

Two bloggers who I would quite happily cheer for on from the touchlines have done this MeMe, so I shall too. Jemima and Bert have done it if you're curious as to which two bloggers I would turn up at the touchlines cheering on. But I don't want to suggest that I wouldn't turn upto your event other bloggers and not cheer on the touchline, I generally like cheering folks! Woooo! You go girlfriend.

1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others, what would it be?
This one for sure. A Metal vice. Okay I didn't really understand the question.

2. If you could change one specific thing about the world, what would it be?
I would eradicate racism, people should not be allowed to say "Welsh people have smelly feet" or "Polish people are poor at pissing" or "People from luxemberg have small tongues". These people are racist fuckers and should have their face pasted on the cover of the Sun.

3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
Fry from Futurama, a ginger who doesn't understand the world around him. Much like me, hence the answering of the question.

4. If you could live one day of your life over again, which one would it be?
Fuck knows, my birth probably, I was a bitch letting my mum spend so long in labour.

5. If you could go back into history and spend a day with one person, who would it be?
William Gladstone, my favourite prime minster these fair shores have had. I loved writing an essay about him for A Level history so much that I began to fancy the man.

6. What is one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you had back?
My Star Wars lego, I stupidly sold it with the rest of my lego a couple of years ago, I should have kept it with the rest of my Star Wars toys but I fucking forgot it was with the rest of my lego.

7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?
My strong almost dillusional thoughts and beliefs on gingers.

8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
My intelligence. I got told by my friend who visited me at work that "I looked like one of the most intelligent people at Somewhere what I worked this one time" It might not have been quite worded like that, I may have mis-quoted her, but... Intelligence? Me? It's a hidden talent.

9. What is your most cherished possession?
My laptop, no musn't be materialistic... My health... Yeah. That bollocks.

10. What word describes you better than any other?
Strange.

No comments: